Friday, December 31, 2004

A card from Gstaad

It was a hard day when I came home late and my eyes cathced an envelope with a card in it. It cheered me up instantly... Dany!!! Thanks a lot Dan, it feels wonderful that somebody from a place far far away from here still remember me.
Everything with you sounds still the same, you wrote with such many misspelled words :-) Well, that's you! And you still talk about travelling, and you're always not sure to write a letter but then you wrote quite long letter, that's you too! :-) Is lime squash still your favourite drink? Do you still watch sport a lot? If yes, then that's still you! Except as you said, you're getting older, of course! Everybody's getting older, and nothing's wrong with that... The older, the wiser, I hope! :-D A wise man with a playstation! :-)) Can't imagine...
Me, I still love AC Milan, always, still hate the smell of beer, still have an obsession of going to see the world like you! I don't change either!
Thanks again Dan, I'll send you a card as well, promise! Enjoy your day, hugs and kisses from me...! And of course, selamat tahun baru!!! Einen guten Rutsch ins neue Jahr!!! Hey I speak german! :-D

No comments: