Friday, September 23, 2005

LeTTeR FRoM MaNaGiNG DiReCToR

Today I received a letter from our Managing Director, a good news to me. I won't tell you here, just read the letter below.

Dear Aniek,

Reference is made to the agreement letter and your subsequent appointment as Sales Service Coordinator - Fragrance of IFF - PT. Essence Indonesia as per May 10, 2005, your probation period on which we mutually agreed upon has expired.

It is my pleasure to advise you that effective today, 9th August 2005 you are a permanent employee of IFF - PT. Essence Indonesia.

During your services with the company, you have been faced with many challanges, which you have tackled with vigor and intelligence. It is a pleasure working with you and I look forward to many years of cooperation, which I am sure, will be beneficial for both yourself and the company.

Isn't it a good news? I really enjoy being the part of this wonderful team!!!

2 comments:

Virgazza said...

Amica ..kok gue baru tau sihh??? Anyway, Congratulation yaa..All the best for you namica mia!!!!!!!!! Ciao

aQuaRiaNNie said...

Grazie tanto Amica...