Monday, November 21, 2005

ADViCe

Giving advice is an easy thing, but receiving advice is another thing. I read a lot of books, and these days I'm very interested in the books of people skill because I find it interesting to understand people, it gives me more patience and sensitivity to others. And, sharing the things I got from the books with my friends is the thing I really like. I like discussion, and I like helping them to find a way out of their problems. Sounds good, isn't it? But it's not that good, knowing that I give a lot of advices to my friends while I less listen to my own words! I open my mouth but close my ears from my own advice! Isn't that bad? Indeed, it is.
But, I'm not going to leave it that way, I have to change. My advice aren't too bad, are they? :) So now I listen more to my advice and of course I'm open to the other's advice. And I'm trying to implement it to my life, now that sounds a lot better, right? ;)
Life's good, enjoy it!

No comments: