Tuesday, November 08, 2005

A NeW CHaLLaNGe

This is my first article after Idul Fitri. Some other offices are still closed, but we're already open since yesterday.
I can tell that I received 'Idul Fitri blessing' and I'm very grateful for that, Alhamdulillah, my boss called me yesterday, we talked for about an hour, about another opportunity the company gives to me. I was offered to be the Marketing Coordinator besides the job I'm doing now as the Sales Support Coordinator. I was surprised, and honestly, a little bit scared because I don't have marketing educational background. But it's a challange and I decided to take the chance. I'll learn, I've heard people say that the best way of learning is 'nyemplung' or doing it directly. So that's what I'm gonna do.
I prayed during Ramadhan to Allah for more rejeki, I thought I would meet a rich guy :) but no, I'm given better option, not just more rejeki, but also a bigger opportunity to learn new things and to improve. Sono molta fortunata... Alhamdulillah...

No comments: