Friday, October 28, 2005

MY CiTY DuRiNG IDuL FiTRi

Today is the last working day before Idul Fitri holiday, and we'll get back to work on November 7. I don't have too many things to do as I've done all yesterday! :) So I spend this day 'ngobrol' and writing this blogger.
The office are quite empty, as some of our officemates has taken their annual leaves already.
And this morning on my way to the office I saw some 'mudik' cars with a lot of stuffs on the top of the car, they are already 'siap tempur' :)
This view is very common in Jakarta every Idul Fitri, the population will only be less than half of the total Jakarta population. I prefer staying here and enjoy this kind of 'Jakarta', not so crowded, no traffic jam, looks cleaner... I just love it!
Some people say they hates Jakarta because it's crowded and messy, but I just can't immagine myself living in other cities than Jakarta in Indonesia... Well, maybe Bali is OK... :) But other cities, I believe not, not even my hometown Malang, well, for holiday is OK, but for living... I don't think so...
So that's why I prefer staying here during this holiday, I wanna enjoy my city, I wanna enjoy the tax I pay for... ;)
OK, that's all story, now to all my beloved friends, I'd like to say "Selamat Hari Raya Idul Fitri, mohon maaf atas segala kesalahan, semoga kita menjadi orang yang lebih baik setiap harinya... Amin..."
Especially for all CeMeNeRs, I love you all... :*

No comments: