Monday, October 17, 2005

SMS FRoM TiKuS iSeNG DuRiNG THe MeeTiNG

I was in the meeting room this afternoon... Everybody was serious because we were having a meeting with our Country Manager... Suddenly I received an SMS... Lucky me I use silent mode on my mobile phone...
It was from Tikus, "Queen of the cats, are you still alive overthere? Have the cats been nice with you... I am flying tomorrow to my favourite country. Would you like us to meet end of the afternoon (after your hard day work) at the hotel?"
Then I replied, "I'm a happy bunny because I'm having a meeting with fragrance team & M__, immagine that! Tomorrow I think I can make it, see ya tomorrow at the office Tikus!"
Then I received another SMS from him, "Ouhaouh... Fragrance team meeting with M__... He has dengue fever or what? Becoming gila... sudah? Not sure I will go office tmrw pm but will call you tomorrow. Queen of the cats, you take care"
I couldn't stand smiling - while everybody was serious, so I replied, "Ssshhh!!! Don't make joke and make me giggling while the others are serious! You tikus nakal! OK, I'll wait for your call, c u!"
But it's not enough, he sent another one, "Do you have a thermometer to take his temperature? You know with dengue fever it goes very quick and you have to react rapidely. Can you call the ambulance?"
Lucky me the meeting was over soon, so I didn't have to show my rediculous face for trying to look serious but couldn't help laughing at the tikus nakal's SMS... :))
But again, it wasn't enough!!! He sent another one - just now!!! "One common symptom is white saliva at the corner of the lips... another one is loss of hair... A 3rd one is the guy talking non-sense. If you noticed 1 or 2 of these, I hope the ambulance is already on the IFF parking as it will go very quick..."
Bener-bener Tikus nakal yang usil... :))

2 comments:

Virgazza said...

Hola Amica..hernan deh gue, gak kenal Tikus-mu , tapi denger ceritanya gue jd geli sendiri..heheh, udah gitu pas baca eh ada telp.. gue jadi cengengesan sendiri...kalo gak nakal bukan Tikus namanya..hehehehehhe..Smoga ketemuan sama Tikus menyenangkan yaa..Ciao!

Virgazza said...

Hola Amica..hernan deh gue, gak kenal Tikus-mu , tapi denger ceritanya gue jd geli sendiri..heheh, udah gitu pas baca eh ada telp.. gue jadi cengengesan sendiri...kalo gak nakal bukan Tikus namanya..hehehehehhe..Smoga ketemuan sama Tikus menyenangkan yaa..Ciao!