Wednesday, October 19, 2005

SPeNDiNG THe eVeNiNG WiTH TiKuS

Yesterday evening I had dinner with Tikus at the hotel. At the hotel floor of his room, he proudly showed me the sign "This floor is non smoking area". How come? I was a little bit confused, I wonder if somebody who booked the room for him had made a mistake. But no, he then told me that he quit smoking. Can you believe that? TIKUS QUIT SMOKING!!! Unbelievable!!! He used to smoke at least 20 pieces of cigarettes per day, and up to 40 pieces when he had lots of work or going out too much! :) It's been 5 weeks since he lives without cigarettes, I'm so happy to hear that, I said I loved him because he loved his health! Well, men love compliments you know, they're big babies!!! ;) I said I wouldn't believe him if I didn't see it myself, no cigarette smell in the room and no ashtray! Coooooooooooool...!!!
The other things of course... GOSSIPS!!! We just loved it!!! We haven't seen each other for almost 4 months and there are quite many things to talk about, about work and else. By the way, he just had his 1 month annual leave and he went home to France to see his mom and relatives. We also talked about the 'Gila fever guy'! :)) How fun! The best part is that Tikus will talk to him and ask him to simplify the working process... I felt a little bit guilty because the 'gila fever' may have a problem tomorrow. But I'm glad that it will be easier for KC to do his job. Even Tikus called KC at once to talk about it and KC sound so happy with that! :)
Another gossip is about Monet... Of course, who else??? But I don't think it's good to be told here...
I left the hotel at around 10 pm because we both were sleepy, however we had a wonderful evening... Wish you all the best Tikus, love ya and take care...

No comments: