Tuesday, October 18, 2005

SMS FRoM TiKuS iSeNG DuRiNG THe MeeTiNG (PaRT 2)

Guess what, yesterday after I left the office, Tikus' SMS wasn't finished yet!
My last SMS to him was "Thanks for telling me all that, so we can react quickly to anticipate, now he's on the way to the hospital..."
I thought that's all, but his next SMS was "Excellent. Please send him flowers on my behalf and some chocolate... We will have a drink while thinking of him tomorrow..."
I replied, "Sure Tikus, I will."

And this afternoon I received another SMS usil from Tikus, "Beloved Tigress, just landed in my favourite country of my favourite tigress. Any news from the hospital? Is it dengue fever or gila fever?"
Then I replied that I thought it's gila fever, as he ate not just Tikus' chocolates but also the flowers :) I can be iseng too, right?
And he sent another one, "Understand. It is a severe case. Will may be arrange to have him flown in Singapore at emergencies. Bring him some bananas. Better than flowers...!

1 comment:

Virgazza said...

Cosi hahahaahhahahah!!!!!!!!!!! i am waiting for another 'sms comico' from your Tikus..